Friday, February 12, 2016

Reader Note: Title Change Back to Big Picture Agriculture

Readers,
This note is to say that as of today, I've changed the title of this site back to Big Picture Agriculture - although the site web address, or URL, remains the same. It seems that for some unknown reason my old site, Big Picture Agriculture (.com) has been infected by a virus if you search for it and land on that page and it has been that way for many months.

It will take time for the search engines, bots, and Google to catch up to this new change, but in the long run, I think it will be for the best. Thanks for bearing with me.

In other news I'm venturing into getting my art into a Denver gallery and beginning to work on a book, which may or may not ever become published, we shall see. Life is good and I still enjoy doing this blog and having all of you -my loyal followers- very much.
Thanks,
Kay M.