The creamery was later sold to Carlson Frink and later to the Beatrice Creamery of Denver. The building has three stories, the first floor is stone, and the two upper floors are wood.
Windows in the upper floors. Five wagons are lined up with milk cans outside the creamery. People in overalls are standing in the door of the creamery. Large seasonal trees surround the creamery.
circa 1895. Credit: Douglas County History Research Center.